Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hostess Pressies


I just wanted to pop in and share one of the notecard boxes I have made for Hostess Gifts this month. This set features a 3" x 3" box complete with 4 notecards and matching envelopes. I was really pleased with how this turned out.
All my hostesses this month will be receiving a box like this (I have made a few sets in different papers) as a little thank you from me. If you are interested in booking a workshop and learning some stamping techniques with a group of friends please email me to organise a suitable time.
Stampin' Up! Products used:
Priceless Stamp Set
Spring Brocade paper
Soft Sky Textured Cardstock
Wild Wasabi Textured Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon
Soft Sky ink
Scallop Circle Punch
1 1/4 circle punch
Bold Bright brads
Stampin Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful cards and box lisa. you are so clever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...