Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vintage Christmas






I had meeting with my lovely Technique Club girls last night. Each month for the last 8 months we have been learning a different technique. This month it was Cracked Glass.
This is a simple but very effective technique using layers of embossing powder that when cooled are cracked (like glass...wonder where the name comes from lol).



Here is a more detailed picture of the image...see the little cracks. It looks really effective in person.


The set we used is Good Cheer from the Spring Mini Catalogue (available until the end of November). The gorgeous striped ribbon is also from the Mini catalogue and will be gone at the end of the month too so if you would like to get your hands on some best place your order soon.
My next Technique Club will be starting in February 2010. If you are interested in joining please contact me for more details.
Happy stamping



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I just discovered your site. I haven't really stamped before, but like to dabble in a bit of scrapbooking. I'm thinking about giving stamping a go and noticed your Techniques club. Is this open to anyone! If so, where, when, how much, etc, etc.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I just sent 2 messages the same, having a few technical difficulties, and am not sure whether the first message went through or not!!

Lisa J said...

Thanks for your interest Heather. I don't have your email to contact you directly but if you would like to email me (my email address is on the right hand side of my blog)I can fill you in on all the details of my Technique Clubs. My next one starts in Feb and I have a few vacancies.
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...