Saturday, January 23, 2010

Haitian Disaster relief


From the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website:


"On 12 January, 2010 a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti, leaving in its wake devastation so overwhelming that the Haitian people and their leaders can only look for help from the outside to cope. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you can help make a difference in the lives of those who continue to suffer from the effects of this earthquake by purchasing, and more importantly selling, the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set. From now until 28 February 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set you sell will be donated to the American Red Cross' Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need".


Click here to see the flyer.


For every I {Heart} Heart stamp set purchased through me I will also be donating my 20% commission to Oxfam.




The I {Heart} Hearts stamp set is available for $42.95 AUD .
To place an order please phone or email me.
Thank you and hopefully together we can contribute to this relief effort.
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...