Sunday, December 5, 2010

Very Merry

We are up to the last layout from my last Scrapbook Club. Don't forget if you are interested in joining the next round there are still spots left so be sure to contact me soon.

Our last layout was a Christmas layout featuring Bella Rose Designer paper (now retired).



I have used a base of Old Olive cardstock. I always save my diecut papers when I buy them to use as templates. I have used one of these templates to make a Real Red photo mat. I doodled around the edge with my Basic Black marker.

I have punched circles from the Bella Rose paper with various circle punches (I think I used every circle punch I own.

The title was stamped with the Big Deal Alphabet and trimmed out.




In the little frame I have used a definition from the Definitions set. The cute frame stamp is now retired (and I cannot for the life of me think of the name of the stamp set). I journalled on white strips and adhered these to the layout.

I hope you have enjoyed this little look at my last scrapbook club.

Happy stamping

Lisa

All materials Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lisa, you have been busy. I loved the scrapbook club. Put me down for the next one please.
Now all you need to do is update your Blog at least once a week and you will keep us blog readers happy!! love Bev

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...