Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Dag

I am back from another fantastic weekend scrapping with friends at The Dag Sheep Station at Nundle. The food was fantastic and we were so well looked after. We even had a little company Friday night.
This is Ruby, the owners adopted her as a baby and she decided to come in and say hello at about 11 pm. She was very friendly and so gorgeous.
This is the little shack Mum and I shared. It was so cute inside. A queen bedroom either end and in the middle a bathroom and living area. We were very spoilt. I didn't sleep very well the first night as it was so dark and peaceful...I am definately not used to that in my noisy household.


The facilities:


The Shearers Quarters has a series of queen rooms down either side.


There is also bunkhouse accomodation for those wishing to share.
I cannot recommend this place enough for Scrapbook Getaways. Thank you so much Vicki for organising this camp. I can't wait for the next one now.
Happy Scrapping'
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...