Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Autumn Mini Catalogue



The Autumn Mini Catalogue is available now (yes I know it hase been for a few weeks now..sorry life has been shall we say chaotic!!). Click here to view the catalogue online or if you would like your own copy just drop me a line.

My favourites from this catalogue....everything on pages 14 and 15. Love the colour combo and the images are divine.

My first project to share is a case of the card on page 14. I did this card as one of the workshop projects for a recent workshop for Grace (hi ladies).





We have used the Nature Walk stamp set together with the colour spritzer to make the collage background of the card. The colours we have used are Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, So Saffron and Old Olive. I love that bird cage image...so sweet.

If you would like to book your own workshop and try out the new mini catalogue products be sure to contact me so we can arrange a time.
Thanks for stopping by


Lisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...